Delete my account please

Oxlar

First Post
This forum is a joke. I can't even search a forum unless I'm paying you money. Are you serious? Doing anything on this site is like swimming in molasses. Absolutely no interest in using this site when they force you to pay money just to search for something in the forums. That tells me all I need to know about this site. So please delete my account as I have no need of it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This forum is a joke. I can't even search a forum unless I'm paying you money. Are you serious? Doing anything on this site is like swimming in molasses. Absolutely no interest in using this site when they force you to pay money just to search for something in the forums. That tells me all I need to know about this site. So please delete my account as I have no need of it.

My, what an angry young man! Take a deep breath; it's all OK, really. :)

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Created an account just to ask for it's deletion as a form of protest (only post ever above...)...

Okay...:confused:

Oxlar

First Post
No I created an account because I thought I could search the forums, which I thought was excessive to begin with. Then I found out I couldn't even use the search function as a registered member. I looked for a way to delete my account, but didn't see anything. So I posted in the proper forum for the message board stuff asking for it to be deleted. I didn't create it to protest nor intended to. But I couldn't find any other way to get it deleted.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Try Google:

"site:enworld.org delete my account please"

And this thread will come up as the #1 hit.

It isn't perfect, but it does quite a bit.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
No I created an account because I thought I could search the forums...I didn't create it to protest nor intended to.

It seemed the only logical assumption considering the circumstances.

If all one wanted to do was read posts, an account isn't necessary.

If one read the info for creating an account thoroughly, then one would know that searching on the site is only for paying accounts (it's listed under the different community supporter account descriptions...)

I didn't want to assume that you didn't actually read the available info about the site before making an account, or make an aspersion that you are unable to understand the info about making an account...

So I assumed you were protesting.:hmm:

Remove ads