[Delta Green] Ain't No Sunshine...(recruiting 1-3)

Maerdwyn

First Post
Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge Solomon Brown hands you the file and gestures at the forty-ish white male sitting on the other side of the one-way glass. The man looks to be a little under six feet, well-built, clean shaven, and completely relaxed. Could match the composite sketch, if you were to squint.

Brown speaks up: "All right, he's all yours if you want him. He didn't have her with him when we grabbed him -- sorry. Just luck that Andrews recognized his car from the Amber alert and NCIC. Followed him to a ribs place off 695 and had a look in the car while he was eating. Weren't sure about him until we saw the car seat in the back and a few long red hairs near it. Didn't give us any trouble when we took him - just rolled his eyes at us - but he hasn't said a damn thing either, not even to ask for a lawyer. You want to take a run at him now, or let him sit for a while longer?"

Hi all. After a long absence from the boards and gaming in general, I'd like to try running a game again. (one of my former games - a Traveller/T20 game that went on for a few years - if anyone want to take a look before signing on here: High Law and Low Justice)
Also played in a real fun Delta Green game run by Gomez.

I'd like to run a game for 1-3 FBI agents based out of the Baltimore field office who are investigating a kidnapping that occurred in central Delaware. From there, we'll see what happens.

The setting is Delta-Green inspired, but I reserve the right to deviate pretty drastically, and I hope to find some players willing to come along for the ride. System will likely be Cthulhu D20, because I know it pretty well, but I'm open to other suggestions - I don't own much that's come out in the last couple years, but other things I could see working would be Grim Tales or Chaosium. Frankly, I'd like the mechanics of the system to interfere as little as possible: expect a good deal of investigation, trying to outwit the bad guys or the situation itself, and relatively little emphasis on combat.

The things that took me away from gaming are still there, so the game will move kind of slowly at first, and then pick up a little in the Fall.

If you're interested, let me know and give me a character concept and maybe your thoughts on a system.

Last edited:

Remove ads