[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Convergence

Gomez

First Post
Jacob Rook

Inside the package is a VCR tape. It looks used and a white label on it has the words American Idol crosssed out in pencil and the words UFO, 9-12-05 written under that. A typed letter comes with the tape. It says.

Mr. Rook,
I thought you might find this interesting. Due to the controversy surrounding Groversville at the moment, I hope you would be more inclined to look at it without a biased point of view.

A Fan.

Last edited:

Rhialto

First Post
Jacob glances at the tape, then stands up, and darts out of the cafe, without paying his bill. He quickly starts up his jeep, and drives over to Something Bizarre, a local video outlet specializing in the outre that happens to be run by his good "friend" Mark Orr. Bursting through the door, Jacob waves the tape over his head. "Mark, I have need of your VCR assembly in the pursuit of journalistic truth and excellence! Also, has that copy of Mondo Kane I ordered come in?"

taitzu52

First Post
Gomez said:
OOC: BTW! Welcome back! I missed you guys! :cool:
(OOC- Yes, I missed y'all too. For weeks, my work day was incomplete without my mouse cursor constantly floating over the "Forum Jump-->Subscriptions-->Go!" button. And on the off chance another game's post came up, I'd say, "Well, isn't that quaint." and casually consider posting. Of course, posting to the O&A thread was like my second friggin' job. But you knew that. Let's have some *CED*ing fun!)

Maerdwyn

First Post
Solomon nods Andrews a greeting, but his expression is as dark as his skin. He manages an ironic smile. "So I'm suddrenly having a pretty *CED*-y day off. How 'bout you?"

taitzu52

First Post
"Check it out." says Andrews as he tosses the envelope, spinning through the air and across the table, landing neatly in front of Brown. He conspicuously leaves his navy windbreaker on, and takes a seat. As Brown notices that the letter is unopened, Andrews smirks and says, "Well, you didn't want me reading your mail, did you?" He orders a beer, and says, "Do you really think that they got our addresses wrong? Kinda weird." He sips his beer and waits for Brown to do the honors. His paranoia is starting to show again.

Gomez

First Post
OOC: Dang! *hits self on head* I *CED*ing messed up on that. The letter is addressed Andrews & Brown! I need more caffine. :p

Gomez

First Post
Something Bizarre Video Store

Marks looks up from his Rolling Stone magazine. "Hey Rook! Sure there is a machine in the back. What do you have there? Another home video of Bigfoot? Man that was a riot! Some guy at a bachelor party in a gorilla suit! I still pull it out for a good laugh ever so often. And no Mondo Kane yet.

Remove ads