Delve DEEP into DUNGEONS with Pathfinder's Latest Miniatures Set!

Paizo's Erik Mona has shared some info about the upcoming 51-set Dungeons Deep Pathfinder Battles miniatures set which will launch in June. In this quick preview, we see the Sasquatch, the Dwarf Barbarian, and the Bubbling Cauldron! This set includes six "dungeon dressing" miniatures, of which the Bubbling Cauldron is one. Erik Mona mentions that this is "an experiment we plan to continue with future sets going forward".

Paizo's Erik Mona has shared some info about the upcoming 51-set Dungeons Deep Pathfinder Battles miniatures set which will launch in June. In this quick preview, we see the Sasquatch, the Dwarf Barbarian, and the Bubbling Cauldron! This set includes six "dungeon dressing" miniatures, of which the Bubbling Cauldron is one. Erik Mona mentions that this is "an experiment we plan to continue with future sets going forward".

mini1_sasquatch.jpeg
mini2_dwarf (1).jpeg
mini3_cauldron.jpeg

Needs a link to the article. Did I miss a news article/announcement on Pathfinder Battles? I guess I'm just not keeping up.

OTOH, I just jumped into X-wing Miniatures with both feet (yeah, two years later) so it's not like I'm likely to pick up another minis-based game at the moment.

Nebulous

Legend
I remember when WotC released the the little recap mushroom mini a while back...an uncommon, but it's crazy expensive now. I love this thing, but it's hard to find and too pricey to try and populate a game board with a bunch of them.

i2ePUxq.jpg

Alarian

First Post
I'll definitely pick up the dungeon dressing stuff on the secondary market. I've unfortunately been less than impressed with the last two sets of mini's from Pathfinder. Especially all the "shark people" mini's. Out of the previous two sets the only thing I found interesting were the giant bee's/wasps. Saved myself a bundle and got just those from Miniature Market. Loved the first two sets though. I bought a case of both of those.

was

Adventurer
You can buy the singles from the Paizo website store when they come out. Not sure on whether or not you'd get a better price elsewhere though.

Remove ads

Remove ads