• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demi-Plane Looking Really Good?

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Stylistically similar to DDB, which is no surprise as the lead on the project is the same guy, @BadEye Adam Bradford, who kicks ass.

The site looks great, I found it easy to navigate to a specific “nexus”. The login screen gave me trouble, but these things happen.

I’m really curious what sorts of things can be done in the system, both as a player and as a publisher with a nexus.

Anyone else looking at Demi plane to potentially replace ddb?

I briefly checked it after the Free League nexus was announced. However, things seem to be moving a bit slowish, there. I check back every couple of month, but so far they seem to have only Alien and Mutant Year Zero.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I briefly checked it after the Free League nexus was announced. However, things seem to be moving a bit slowish, there. I check back every couple of month, but so far they seem to have only Alien and Mutant Year Zero.
In the free league nexus? I coulda sworn there was at least one other game in there but I could be wrong.
Either way, fair enough.

I definitely think that it’s a space that could hugely contribute to the ease of getting people to try new games.

Which really made me shake my head at wizards as I poked around the site.

Here is demiplane, building a big tent that doesn’t demand you use its toys, and there is wotc, seemingly trying to build an exclusive, insular, walled garden.

It’s just so cartoonishly shortsighted…

Anyway demiplane is cool lol

Remove ads