• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demodragon!

James Jacobs

Adventurer
PrinceXaxor said:
A bullywug lich? Sounds more like an April Fools monster.

Bullywugs certainly don't make the BEST liches, since they don't make good spellcasters, but Orgosh (despite the intrinsic comic value of an undead frog man) is pretty hard-core villian material, never fear!

MrFilthyIke

First Post
I love the cover, but every time I look at it...I just see another version of Eddie from Iron Maiden.

Too much metal on the brain, I suppose. :)

Kafkonia

First Post
James Jacobs said:
Bullywugs certainly don't make the BEST liches, since they don't make good spellcasters, but Orgosh (despite the intrinsic comic value of an undead frog man) is pretty hard-core villian material, never fear!

To me the only issue is it sounds like an exclamation from an Archie-meets-Scooby-Doo comic.

"Orgosh, I spilled my milk!" "Orgosh, I'm late for class!" Ruh-roh!

Undead frog men reminds me ... how, in the pirate-infested goodness that is the Savage Tide AP, could Dungeon miss including some undead monkey love? You know the campaign is just begging for a PotC reference.

ThirdWizard

First Post
I wonder if the Bullywug liches are related to the froglock liches of EverQuest...

Demodragon really looks scary!

I've been looking forward to this adventure of Savage Tide for a while.

I really don't get yakfolk, though...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads