Demon Queen of Fungi miniature set

Mortal Arrow

Explorer
I've been working with sculptor Pedro Navarro to develop a comprehensive collection of fungal monsters worthy to survive in the rotted court of the Demon Queen of Fungi. We've tried to re-imagine certain monster types that have felt a little uninspired, at least in game play. Please take a look at our current list here and let me know if you can think of things we're missing or might be popular with certain adventure arcs. Thanks!
Monstrous Fungi Collection v1.jpg

Myconid Collection v1.jpg

darjr

I crit!
More flying creatures. A spore cloud for instance. Jumping slime mold that can glide and maneuver in the air.
Oh a juggernaut rotting redwood tree

Mortal Arrow

Explorer
@Ralif - a Warlock makes senses. I don't think the Sorcerer should be renamed, but rather something a bot more ... evil. The Rasper is intended to be the Corrupted form of the Sorcerer, I wonder if this is too alien looking for a Warlock.

Mortal Arrow

Explorer
@darjr - nice suggestions. It would be cool to have more flying stuff as only the Gas Spores are intended to be continually air born (mounted on clear flying bases). I love the notion of a Spore Cloud, sort of like a swarm-thing. A Treant with a fungal infection ... that's another thought.

Mortal Arrow

Explorer
More flying creatures. A spore cloud for instance. Jumping slime mold that can glide and maneuver in the air.
Oh a juggernaut rotting redwood tree
We added a "Sporous Treant" to our list of potential minis. And we also added a flying "Fungal Imp". Thanks for the suggestions! Keeping my fingers crossed that the KS is successful!! Here are few other ideas below that have already been sketched out.

Attachments

• Stretch Goal Ideas.jpg
    Stretch Goal Ideas.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 700
  • Ascogenea Illustration v1.jpg
    Ascogenea Illustration v1.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 689
  • Stretch Reward Mini Summary v5.jpg
    Stretch Reward Mini Summary v5.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 437

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper