• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demonomicon of Iggwilv

And does it have to be Age of Worms next?

Savage Tide is looking awesome so far; can't we just skip Age of Worms and make Savage Tide the next adventure path to get the hardback treatment!

sckeener

First Post
just adding to the chorus calling for a hardback of the Demonomicon of Iggwilv

Though I have a feeling that when I got to the pages talking about Dagon (or any obyrith) my mind might take a trip around some festering yellow moon made of sickly flesh.

oh my poor mind...

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Just in case WotC reads this and cares: here's another buyer for more hardbacks from Paizo. They are sitting on a gold mine of IP, and WotC does no work and gets some of the profits...

Hmm... I'll have to go troll around the Paizo website to see which (if any) of the articles I'm missing then. If I'm going to have to gather this myself (for the time being, anyway) I at least want to make sure I've got all the material on hand.

If I can just join the chorus here and say that I think Paizo is quickly becoming one of my favorite publishers--and I'd love to see them really branch out and do more than just magazines (handpicked themed reprints of articles and/or adventures seems a great place to start) more than they have done so far.

Psion

Adventurer
J-Dawg said:
Hmm... I'll have to go troll around the Paizo website to see which (if any) of the articles I'm missing then.

Not too hard to figure out. They came out every 4th issue, or at least they did the last time I paid attention.

Last edited:

Hmm... maybe there are fewer of them (to date) than I thought. Is Fraz Urb'luu the first one? If so, I'm only clocking 5 demon lords that have been done to date?

Psion

Adventurer
J-Dawg said:
Hmm... maybe there are fewer of them (to date) than I thought. Is Fraz Urb'luu the first one? If so, I'm only clocking 5 demon lords that have been done to date?

That sounds about right, and I think so. Look 4 issues before that one, and if it doesn't have a demon lord in it, that was the first one.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
J-Dawg said:
There have been six so far: Pazuzu (#329), Fraz-Urb'luu (#333), Zuggtmoy (#337), Baphomet (#341), Kostchtchie (#345) and Dagon (#349).

Captain Howdy

Explorer
I would buy a Demonomicon hardcover! I actually had a nightmare a couple nights after I read the Dagon article. I was in the ocean and saw Dagon, it was scary as :):):):). That's the first time I have ever had a nightmare from reading any RPG material, EVER. So that must say something as to the quality. :D

Remove ads