• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demonomicon of Iggwilv

Dude. Have you read "Shadow over Innsmouth" by H. P. Lovecraft?

Mark--thanks for the heads up. I had thought I remembered reading a Pazuzu article, but I missed it in my scans of the TOCs.

sckeener

First Post
Mark Hope said:
There have been six so far: Pazuzu (#329), Fraz-Urb'luu (#333), Zuggtmoy (#337), Baphomet (#341), Kostchtchie (#345) and Dagon (#349).

$7.00 #329 Pazuzu
$7.00 #333 Fraz-Urb'luu
$4.95 #337 Zuggtmoy PDF
$7.00 #341 Baphomet
$8.00 #345 Kostchtchie
$8.00 #349 Dagon

Apparently Zuggtmoy is very popular :cool: since it already is available in PDF (meaning print copies sold out.)

So far my favorite has been the Kostchtchie. That article changed how I use him. He's a 3d character to me and under the right circumstances, he could be an anti-hero.

Last edited:

James Jacobs

Adventurer
sckeener said:
Apparently Zuggtmoy is very popular :cool: since it already is available in PDF (meaning print copies sold out.)

So far my favorite has been the Kostchtchie. That article changed how I use him. He's a 3d character to me and under the right circumstances, he could be an anti-hero.

The Zuggtmoy issue probably sold out because that issue was bundled with what turned out to be a very popular D&D Minis map. Although I like to think Zuggy had SOMEthing to do with that issue's good sales...

And it's good to hear I gave someone a nightmare! WOO HOO!!

Mark me down as another poor sap who would totally buy a hardcover Demonomicon of Iggwilv.

There is tons of good stuff in those (there's only six? it seems like more) six articles. Stuff I would pay for again and again, like candy.

Later
silver

Shade

Monster Junkie
James Jacobs said:
The Zuggtmoy issue probably sold out because that issue was bundled with what turned out to be a very popular D&D Minis map. Although I like to think Zuggy had SOMEthing to do with that issue's good sales...

I'd like to think (and I'm sure BOZ and Knight Otu would too) that Monsters of the Mind didn't hurt sales, either. ;)

Vuron

First Post
While another Best of Dragon that collects some of the Demonomicon would be nice it seems like another Dragon Archive covering issues from 251- 350 would also be highly useful.

Of course a Dungeon Archive CD would be most appreciated as well ;)

Xyanthon

First Post
I've been highly pleased with Paizo lately and really hope they get some more hard cover stuff out. Even though I happily subscribe to both Dungeon and Dragon, it sure it nice to have all of the good stuff handy in a hardback.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
amethal said:
And does it have to be Age of Worms next?

Savage Tide is looking awesome so far; can't we just skip Age of Worms and make Savage Tide the next adventure path to get the hardback treatment!
Uhm considering it's still not written completely yet and Age of Worms has...I'd say yes it has to be Age of Worms first. :p

James,

Dunno about nightmares but every time I look it, it reminds me of the movie. ;) The only thing I value more than the Demonomicon articles is when you guys get to Orcus next. 2008?!

sckeener

First Post
James Jacobs said:

It was Zuggy.

But the Minis map probably had a bit to do with it. (I didn't notice it so I can't say ;) )
But all the other issues had some good stuff too.

Dagon #349 also had the Horde & crossbows to boost it.
Kostchtchie #345 also had the ecology of Annis Hag
Baphomet #341 had those :cool: familiar constructs
Fraz-Urb’luu #333....I'm not sure...can't remember (slap me)
Pazuzu #329...I love this issue. I was running a Sumerian/Egyptian (Unther/Mulhorand) game and the Mesopotamian Mythos with Pazuzu worked perfectly into my game!

That's all I can remember....sorry I can't recall more about #333.

Remove ads