D&D 5E Depths of Felk Mor! Superdungeon (OSR meets Lovecraft meets 5e]

Sacrosanct

Legend
After literally years of waiting, I am proud to announce that the Depths of Felk Mor is finally available to the public in both softcover and PDF.

What is Felk Mor? And old school superdungeon with Lovecraftian elements that is designed for use with the modern 5e system. One of the primary design goals was to show how 5e can emulate an old school dungeon romp quite well. Everything from the content to the aesthetic style harkens back to the golden age of gaming.

The product is more than 230 pages long, including several maps and many handouts to be given to the players, from puzzles, to art descriptions, to maps, to lore. More than a dozen new monsters are included, including the deadly Mushropod (giant mushroom meets octopus anyone?) The superdungeon does have a Lovecraftian feel to it, but in order to highlight and contrast all of those dark and horror moments, are several more light-hearted pop culture references. Nothing that stands out or is glaring, but for anyone who grew up in the 70s and 80s, you most likely will pick up on at least a few.

Included with the softcover is a complimentary PDF copy as well, and at a higher resolution so anything you may want to print off is at your disposal. A 230+ page book and PDF for only $24.95! (PDF only for less than ten bucks folks).

Find it here

coverweb.jpg
webpreview.jpg

Last edited:

Glad to see you've finished, and with my fave osartist doing the illustrations! I'll pick the bundle up with my next physical order from rpgnow. Good luck.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Thank you very much! Yeah, Brian "Glad" Thomas is one of my favorite OSR style artists. He really reminds me of Jim Holloway. Funny enough, I've actually been finished for about a year and a half. I was finally done waiting for the 5e license, so I made some changes and made it OGL. Literally two days later they announced the 5 license. Life is full of coincidences lol.

Remove ads