Describe your campaign in 10 words or less

Redefining my first campaign.....

James Bond meets Magnum P.I. meets James Cameron (not Marvel comics)

Kids campaign..... harder to nail down.....

New Players learning how to play with laughs, food and loose plot (12 words not 10 but what the heck ;) )

Dice4Hire

First Post
I got a lot of campaigns

Face-to-face: Learning 4E slowly by using WOTC's adventure path.

Which has worked out very very well. At first I read up to level 3 powers, then 6, then paragon paths, and just now we hit 21st, so looked at Epic feats and destinies just a month or so ago. Has been a great way to experience 4E without jumping to the end point.

Lydda's: Former Claws all failed: Can your Claw choose world's destiny?

A very long running Yahoo PBEM. We are up to 8 1/2 years with almost the same group of players. Best game I ever ran, by far.

Dark Sun: Mystery of the Lizard Statuette--Memories of the past.

This one just started up a short while ago, and they just got the statuette, after it attacked them in full-size form and they defeated it.

Heroes of the Red Hand: Defeat the Red Hand Horde: And get revenge on druid.

This has been going for a while, and the revenge part just got to be a part of the adventure, after he captured the party and converted one player to an undead. He sent them after his Phylarchy with the hint it could give them power over him.....

Candlekeep: A Well of Power is open: Close it or Use it?

This one was intended to be shorter but is about 2 years old now. Going well, and hte party is jsut about to go for their first well.....

Six-Gun American Falls Mining Company Opens Ancient Tunnels: Mayhem Ensues.

This one is Classic Deadlands. Just about to head into their first foray into the mines.

Torch Giants against all comers: Are you up and (to) coming?

My 4E game that takes place in the same world as Lydda's. The group is investigating and finding the plot is getting worse.

A couple others I play in that I won't list. Yes, I play online a lot.

Remove ads