• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Desperate times, desperate measures, I need help people, please.

Michael Morris

First Post
Again, thank you all. I would ask that the donations stop now - the final tally being at $2,500. As soon as is possible I will raise up this amount and use it to purchase a new server as the current machine is nearing the end of its useful life. Also with the way technology depreciates in value over time what $15,000 bought 5 years ago $2,500 is be able to buy today with considerable improvement.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
As soon as is possible I will raise up this amount and use it to purchase a new server as the current machine is nearing the end of its useful life.
I'm glad to hear that your financial situation has stabilized a bit, and I'm also quite proud to belong to a community that is willing and able to assist members in times of need. :)

But, Michael, I don't think you should feel obligated to raise money for a server upgrade in return for this support. At least not by yourself. I'd be quite happy to contribute something towards any needed upgrades, and I'm sure many others would too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads