• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Desperation in Sarasota Florida!

NeuroZombie

Explorer
Man, every time I start to get a group together, the players decide to move out of state.... I swear I don't have BO!

ANyway, I will run and play just about anything you may want to play. My wife and my 13 year old son play as well. I have nearly 20 yrs of RPG XPs. My email is in my profile, give me a mail!

The_Ology

First Post
Hey, Neuro, I'm pretty sure I saw your post over on the Pop! Comics boards. In Sarasota myself, looking for a group to participate in, so, if you're still looking for players, give me a shout.

Hadraniel

First Post
The email function is not working. Anyhow depending on what day and time you can play/run I might be interested. Just to let you know I am more of a player myself. Anyhow drop me a email.

Hadraniel9@aol.com

Or next time when you are in Pops just leave a message for Dave, I worked at the Sarasota store and the Bradenton Store before they closed :( so they should know who I am.

Man, every time I start to get a group together, the players decide to move out of state.... I swear I don't have BO!

ANyway, I will run and play just about anything you may want to play. My wife and my 13 year old son play as well. I have nearly 20 yrs of RPG XPs. My email is in my profile, give me a mail!
I didn't find an email in your profile, and having a design profile, it seems to think every message I try to send you is spam. Please send me a PM and let's play!

Irlo

Hero
I actually am the one that has moved now, LOL. My son is now 30 and away from home and my wife and I live in Tampa now and never head back into Sarasota unless we have to. Sorry, only 18 years too late on the original post :)
Did you ever find a gaming group?

Remove ads