D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil[sblock]Absolutely, if I didn't want so many hooks, I wouldn't be jumping into so much - nor would have made a background with so much going on. This is pretty tame compared to stuff my tabletop characters get into, or what I do to my players in my face-to-face games.

'Course, Zykovian may bust a gasket before then, but I think he's made of sterner stuff.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia:
[SBLOCK]
Heehee, ah yes, my tabletop players--definitely some crazy plot hooks dancing around there. One of the players even got upset because they didn't feel there was enough time to complete all of the quests and side-quests that were currently available :D
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil[sblock]Yeah, that happens. My last major campaign, my players had several typed pages of plot hooks, issues, and things that needed resolved - when they did that, they got organized and actually knocked quite a few out - before I really let them have it ;)

Well, bed time is early tonite. Take care![/sblock]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA: [SBlock]I decided my last post was to wordy, that it was unnatural/sounded forced for Molpe to say so much in that position. (Basically to ask questions but then to continue to speak so I guess I’m saying your off the hook for not posting last night! :lol: ;) )[/SBlock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
khavren said:
So ah, when we moving on, eh?
Don't know, everyone's been on-line at least twice since the last legitimate AbMM post and everyone's said that we're going [someplace]. My guess is that we're waiting on another character or player to do something :confused:

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Don't know, everyone's been on-line at least twice since the last legitimate AbMM post and everyone's said that we're going [someplace]. My guess is that we're waiting on another character or player to do something :confused:

Keia
Actually, I didn't see Abdiel say that, but I'm willing to have them move on now that Fedowin has said so (and we have more than 50% :))

Remove ads