• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Oooo, I have just the thing!" Glamour exclaims, running out and coming back with a sweeping dress with an elegant cape, "How do you like it? Want to teach it to them?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“Oh yes sister I surely do!” Molpe exclaimed but she looked confused at the sensuous dress in her hand, “but I still have nothing to for the fireflies to do when I wear this.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, I see, here's something fun!" Glamour says, leaving and then returning with a fluffy soft-looking thing--Molpe isn't sure for what it is used.

"Here!" Glamour says with a smile, throwing the soft thing around Molpe's neck, letting her sister feel the soft feeling against her neck, "This is a boa--you can teach them how to do this too if you like it!"
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"You put it around your neck as an accessory, to compliment your dress," Glamour suggests, "Though if you don't like it, we can try something else too."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Oh I see,” Molpe says as she tosses the boa around her next, “I’m not sure to do. What do you think, sister?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Well, you wear it kinda like a scarf, just around your neck, and its soft and pretty," Glamour replies with a shrug.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Yes, I’ve figured that out already, my silly sister,” Molpe says with a affections friendly smile as she strikes a pose, “now what do you think? Does it seem like me?” [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads