Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Satisfying...

Thomas watches blankly as the witch is struck down.

Though I do not look forward to taking on the Kendo Club.

"It would appear that winning is beyond us, perhaps we should make our goal a respectable ranking. After all, having defeated Roichi's crew I think our point is made, anything now is-" Thomas pauses for a moment, "-icing on the cake."

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: OOO! Pretty colors. :D Hey guys, sorry for not posting in so long, I was on a family trip to Idaho.

Rules on intervention- You aren't allowed to interfere with fighters in the ring unless you can take on Christian :p. However, you can mess with anyone in the crowd so long as they aren't on your opponent's team, but at your own risk.

IC: "Alright, begin!"

Malign begins the fight by taking a piece of herself and tossing it in Sprout's direction. Immediately it grows into the shape of a 6 limbed fox, that is completely black, similar to malign. It stares in Sprout's direction, and quadruples in size, it's muzzle raised to the sky in a silent howl.

Sprout charges, striking at the hound, moving through it as before. However, the hound didn't seem affected all too much by it.

Malign takes a step forward, forms her left hand into a deadly point, and thrusts it forward 20 ft. towards Sprout, however missing him.
"Grim, fetch!" Grim, the shadow hound, runs forward, it's bite connecting with Sprout, taking a good portion of his shoulder. Sprout turns around, and watches as Grim gets buffer, feeding off of Sprouts strength.

Sprout, taking a step back from Grim and towards Malign, shoves his sword into the ground in front of him, and a black orb appears 25 ft. out from Sprout, behind Malign. Sprout yells
"Dark Eboreus!" , and the orb expands filling up a 25 ft. radius circle, surrounding Malign. Flashes erupt from the area, and with them you here Malign's screams. The orb disapears, leaving Malign unconcious on the ground, in her original form. Grim behind him lets off a silent howl, , and disapears in a smoky poof.

"Once again, our winner is Sprout!"

Sprout, with his shoulder restored to him, walks slowly off of the field as Malign is collected and restored at the Witches Guild area. Salene walks onto the field, the words "It's time to end this," on her lips.

"With the wins 2 to 2, this fight will be the tie breaker! Salene Hecate will represent the Witches Guild. And it looks like Chris Mono will accept the challenge, and represent the Kendo Club! What a fight this will be with the two Club leaders facing off."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas blinks and continues looking at the battlefield.

"I am curious, who would each of you place your money on in this battle?" he asks his nearby comrades.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sorry guys, but I'm required to close this thread immediately. I'm to enforce a 500 post per thread limit in these forums, and this one is enough over that limit that I have to close it ASAP. If the GM for this game could email me at creamsteak@hotmail.com, I can change this post to a link to the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads