Detroit-Dearborn 3.5 Campaign

Nikroecyst

First Post
Wish I was there man

All hail the Iron DM, wish I was there to continue playing Rak. Any one lookin at this post should chek out Dontadow's games, its the best stuff you'll ever play. I'd be playin right now if I didn't get stuck here in Md.
Much love to Chrystaria :D
~~Nik

DonTadow

First Post
wow this thread is so old that i dont even get updates for it anymore. Mista, if you're there shoot me a private email. I just lost a player and we're looking. If it fits your style I'd be more than happy to have you join us.

enworlder at detroitwriter dt com

DonTadow

First Post
We play from 4 until 10. It wouldn't be as much of a problem, if you can be active on the website during the play week. I set up a system where players can earn XP even if the yare not at sessions for posting a journal for that week. Sort of like your character progressing off screen.

Showing up is great, but showing an interest in the campaign is what the group really enjoys.

We have another player whom is on call (doctor) at least once or twice a month, but still gains xp because of his activity on the board.

We also play mutants and masterminds one sunday a month so you really might just miss the one session a month. e-mail me at dungeonm at chrystaria dottt com and we can talk more about it.

Let me know what your playstyle is and what type of campaign you are looking for, and what your available sundays are and we can go from there.

DonTadow

First Post
Mista Collins said:
email sent on June 26th. Titled "EnWorld - Mista Collins"
Hi, I am sorry I didn't get the email (first time i've checked back). Could you send another one or I send one to you?

Mista Collins

First Post
I sent (and just resent) the email out to dungeonm at chrystaria dot com.

If you'd like to email me, feel free to get a hold of me at collinsbd at gmail dot com.

Remove ads