• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Thanks, Scott. If you would like to join in I do have a large number of PCs that are not being played right now. Or you are welcome to continue being a spectator. :)

Good luck, Bloodweaver. I know how much of a pain that can be. I'll update when I get home from work tonight, and then I'm jumping onto a plane to go to the Lake Geneva Convention and visit Gary Gygax's old haunts! Should be back Sunday.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
spectator i am afraid is all i can handle. i have 2 lew characters, 4 in playing the game, 2 in msn.com groups and starting one on mortalitydot net...not to mention 2 characters in a tabletop game and one table top game i dm (whew!)

being a kabitzer is all i can handle!

Bloodweaver1

First Post
The proud father and his loving wife have become insomniacs. We are still waiting/praying for them to start sleeping through the night. We know it will happen soon... but some nights seem not soon enough.

I am still here and reading up on the posts. I will hopefully in the not so distant future. Respond to what is going on. Thank you very much for NPC C-mip for me :D

-Blood

Remove ads