DF taking brief leave of absence

Hey all, I just wanted to let everyone in my games know that I won't be able to post for a few more days. I'm fighting off a minor but severely discomforting syndrome, as well as tackling midterms.

If you're one of my DMs, please feel free to delay my actions or temporarily control my character. If you're in one of my DMed games, just stick with it. I'll update as soon as I'm available.

Talk to you soon.

Hey all, I guess I'll update this thread instead of making a new one.

Today marks the beginning of National Novel Writing Month, and I'm going to be devoted the majority of my already sparse personal time to that endeavor. With that in mind, I should be able to return sometime in December.

If I'm a player in one of your games, feel free to remove me from the action indefinitely. I hope that you'll have the mercy to reinstate me upon arrival, but naturally, would understand if that's not possible.

[sblock=If you're a player in my AVENGERS M&M game] I think we'll just have to disband. I was having a great time with it, but I think my discomfort with the system is starting to affect my ability to run a good game. Perhaps one day it shall be re-realized in 4e mode. For now, if you have any undying questions about plot spoilers or what I was planning to do with certain characters, feel free to ask. I shall reveal all my secrets![/sblock]

[sblock=If you're a player in A SEASON OF BONES (Dark Sun)] I'll do my best to keep this one up-to-date. Since it's quite combat heavy and nearing its conclusion anyway, it would seem silly not to find a resolution. This one will be business as usual.[/sblock]

[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION][MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION] [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION] [MENTION=42169]Relique du Madde[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION] [MENTION=48854]Vertexx69[/MENTION] [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]

Insight

Adventurer
DF, you are welcome to return to Burning Sands when you're ready. At our current pace, I don't imagine you'd miss much.

Velmont

First Post
No problem. I was happy to play with you...

By curiosity, what was planned for Gambit?

Hey, I am quoted in your signature :) If I could < I would give you some XP :p I need to spread the joy more often.

jkason

First Post
Sad to see the game go, but RL always takes precedence. Best with NaNoWriMo. I think my questions are mostly what the others' were on the who's and why's. :)

The answers revealed:

[sblock=Who stole Thor's hammer?]It was Mystique, who killed Magneto's cat and had been posing as it. She managed to lift the hammer because she intended to use it for what she believed was just.[/sblock]

[sblock=What was in store for Gambit?[/sblock]He would find out that his nemesis from the Assassin's Guild has joined the King of Villains' crew and even participated in the terrorist attack against New Orleans.[/sblock]

[sblock=What was in store for The Mandarin?[/sblock]He would've gotten a chance to upstage Tony Stark in a one-on-one duel![/sblock]

[sblock=Who was The Boss?]Nick Fury. However, he did not become immortal. Instead, he was a withered husk of a man who remained on life support.[/sblock]

[sblock=Who was The King of Villains?]Reed Richards. When he fled into the future, he found what had become a Golden Age of Heroism, but that future came at a price. This Golden Age came about because a villain had united all the other villains in the world, forcing the heroes to become true champions. Richards decided to become that villain in order to usher in this Golden Age.[/sblock]

[sblock=What was in store for Avatar?]Taking down Galactus and his new herald - a spaceborne creature known only as the Man-Thing![/sblock]

[sblock=What was in store for Val?]Rescuing Dr. Doom from the final assault on Castle Doom in Latveria![/sblock]

[sblock=What was in store for Power Pak?]Accessing a huge cache of alien tech and eventually becoming the new Captain Marvel![/sblock]

Any other questions, let me know. I'll still pop by every now and then!

Remove ads