di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"You mean you know Eredias?" she tells. "He has start to turn around me a week ago. He is trying to seduce me. I havn't accepted his advance, but... I'm tired to see all those girls around you. It,s true the last months you've been a better guy, but I fear to lose you to one of her. I tell myself that it won't happen, that you love me, but somewhere in my head, there something that tell me it could happen. You've liked it, what if you grow tire of me?"

"Me and that villan had a discussion shortly before you finished your shift," he responds. "He tried to talk me out of my relationship with you. Scoundrel!

"One thing you can be sure of--I won't grow tired of you. You've made an honest man out of me."

Velmont

First Post
Kaelin put her arms around Bran neck and put her check on his brest. He feels teh warmth of her body and the softness of her hand on the back his his neck. "I'm sorry." she whispers. The words seems to be stuck in her throat. Bran see a tear rolling on her cheek.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
Kaelin put her arms around Bran neck and put her check on his brest. He feels teh warmth of her body and the softness of her hand on the back his his neck. "I'm sorry." she whispers. The words seems to be stuck in her throat. Bran see a tear rolling on her cheek.

"My past behavior brought this on, I know," he says. "That will no longer be a problem. You just keep away from him. He will try to poison your mind against me."

Velmont

First Post
You finish teh trip with her. You feels things are coming back to normal. You leave Kaelin at the door of her mother. "I'll see you later. Good day." She kiss your cheek and enter the house.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
You finish teh trip with her. You feels things are coming back to normal. You leave Kaelin at the door of her mother. "I'll see you later. Good day." She kiss your cheek and enter the house.

"Till next we meet," he says with a bow, then turns and leaves for the inn.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases