Dice! Dice, dice, and more dice, please!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Metal is very nice. And you can do things in metal you can't do in other materials.

But... whenever I play at a game at someone's nice dining room table, I am afraid my metal dice will mar the tabletop. They are often so heavy...

Use a boxtop or something similar.

A clear plastic jar would work. Drop the dice in, put lid on, shake 3 times and voila!

lordabdul

Explorer
Since I live in Vancouver and I discovered the existence of a pretty good local dice maker, I figured I'd advertise their stuff! They're called Adventure Dice

They do no-frills dice sets whose main selling point for me is that they're always very readable. Other than that, nothing much to report, they're just good looking and that's it.

It's a bit late but a cool gift product they do is a dice advent calendar!

Arilyn

Hero
Since I live in Vancouver and I discovered the existence of a pretty good local dice maker, I figured I'd advertise their stuff! They're called Adventure Dice

They do no-frills dice sets whose main selling point for me is that they're always very readable. Other than that, nothing much to report, they're just good looking and that's it.

It's a bit late but a cool gift product they do is a dice advent calendar!
Ohh, I'd love a dice advent calendar.

Li Shenron

Legend
I never paid much attention to the brand but in general I only want to use classic plastic dice, although I prefer something at least slightly fancier than plain color, such as marble or transparent. With numbers and not dots!

Remove ads