Dice! Dice, dice, and more dice, please!

Dannyalcatraz

Staff member
Metal is very nice. And you can do things in metal you can't do in other materials.

But... whenever I play at a game at someone's nice dining room table, I am afraid my metal dice will mar the tabletop. They are often so heavy...
Use a boxtop or something similar.

A clear plastic jar would work. Drop the dice in, put lid on, shake 3 times and voila!

Ralif Redhammer

Adventurer
Metal or regular, all dice get rolled in the dice tray. I know scratches eventually happen, but my table is still new enough that I'm admittedly very finicky about it.

They have lovely weight. At our table metal dice MUST be rolled in dice tray. 😊

lordabdul

Villager
Since I live in Vancouver and I discovered the existence of a pretty good local dice maker, I figured I'd advertise their stuff! They're called Adventure Dice

They do no-frills dice sets whose main selling point for me is that they're always very readable. Other than that, nothing much to report, they're just good looking and that's it.

It's a bit late but a cool gift product they do is a dice advent calendar!

Arilyn

Adventurer
Since I live in Vancouver and I discovered the existence of a pretty good local dice maker, I figured I'd advertise their stuff! They're called Adventure Dice

They do no-frills dice sets whose main selling point for me is that they're always very readable. Other than that, nothing much to report, they're just good looking and that's it.

It's a bit late but a cool gift product they do is a dice advent calendar!
Ohh, I'd love a dice advent calendar.

I never paid much attention to the brand but in general I only want to use classic plastic dice, although I prefer something at least slightly fancier than plain color, such as marble or transparent. With numbers and not dots!

Advertisement