Dice roller does not roll

udalrich

First Post
Is this the correct place to report a bug?

I am not able to get dice rolls to appear on my posts. This worked last year, but I have not been able to do it recently in firefox, explorer or chrome.

The dice roller screen comes up and I can add rolls to favorite rolls. Rolls won't show up in pending, but that feature never worked, so that is nothing new. If I click on roll, I go back to the post, but there are not rolls shown.

I most recently tried to add rolls at http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/297075-lpf-bats-belfry-9.html#post5422904.

I also tried adding a roll to this thread. Either it failed here or it worked but I can't see it.

udalrich

First Post
I can see the roll. Other people are able to roll in the thread I referenced, so it is something specific to my account or browser. Since it does not work in three different browsers, I suspect the problem is with my account.

udalrich

First Post
That was made this morning, but from a different computer using chrome. If it still does not work from the other computer when I get back to it, do you have any ideas what might be causing the problem?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Okay, if it works from another computer, it isn't your account.

Therefore, it is something weird going on on your computer. So, the first step is the old standard: delete the cookies and clear the cache on the browser. Shut down the browser. Restart the browser and come back and see if it still fails.

udalrich

First Post
It looks like almost everything works. If I click "save and add more", the roll does not appear in the pending rolls, but is made when I click roll. I can make new favorite rolls and those do appear. However, if I try to use a favorite roll, then the roll does not appear.

This is all from the computer that was having problems before.

Remove ads