• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did anyone else not get the latest issue of Dungeon?

Ghostwind

First Post
Erik Mona said:
It's looking like the holidays have in fact conspired to make 106 a little late shipping to subscribers. Our production manager is looking into it, but so long as everyone (or even "most" everyone) is still waiting, it means the problem was with the general shipment (and hence will be easier to fix).

I still suspect that the "problem" will work itself out, but we're looking into it.

--Erik
Thanks Erik. Please keep us in the loop.

Altalazar

First Post
I am still waiting on both, but it is encouraging that SOMEONE just got ONE of them. Maybe this means they will start trickling in for all of us over the next few days.

rowport

First Post
I just got my Dragon #315 and Dungeon #106 in today's mail. I am a bit bummed that I never heard a response from Paizo's customer service to my e-mail about it last week, but am happy that the issues did arrive.

On a more positive note, the cover for Dungeon #106 is among the coolest I have ever seen in a gaming magazine. The mysterious image, centered in a largely-empty space, with cool font graphics reminds me more of Wired than Dungeon. And, to me at least, that is a good change! :cool:

Erik Mona

Adventurer
>>>
I just got my Dragon #315 and Dungeon #106 in today's mail. I am a bit bummed that I never heard a response from Paizo's customer service to my e-mail about it last week, but am happy that the issues did arrive.
>>>

Phew! That leads me to believe that things are working themselves out. What a relief.

We're working on the customer service issue. For right now, the very best way to get a fast response is to call our customer service line. The emails are backed up right now, but they're getting to calls as soon as they come in. I know it's not ideal and it costs a little extra to call long distance, but if you've got a real problem right now it seems like calling is the way to go.

>>>
On a more positive note, the cover for Dungeon #106 is among the coolest I have ever seen in a gaming magazine. The mysterious image, centered in a largely-empty space, with cool font graphics reminds me more of Wired than Dungeon. And, to me at least, that is a good change!
>>>

Glad you liked it! Our art director (the peerless Sean Glenn of PHB and Mutants & Masterminds fame) lobbied pretty hard to go with a cover very much apart from our usual standard, and I'm thrilled with the final result.

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon Magazine

Remove ads