• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did anyone ever write a Story Hour about...

My Story Hour is a non-ENWorld PbP game. :) Many years old and still running(though much slower these days). Players are(and were, since we lost a couple) from Austria(Vienna, actually), USA, Holland, and North Wales

EDIT: Though it wasn't COMPLETELY PbP...there are some actual live gaming elements in there. A fun hybrid round robin game.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Right, that's cool... I suspected there might be non-EN World ones. You had a player(s) from Vienna? Hehehe. I'm always surprised how many Austrian role-players are there.

I really wonder whether there are any EN World pbp SHs though. ;)

Yep, one player from Vienna. He moved a while back and lost contact with him, sadly...going to try tracking him down again one day soon.

I think there are a couple ENWorld PbPs in SH form around here...though my mind has blanked at the moment.

Starman

Adventurer
I've actually been thinking of doing a Story Hour for my game here, Traipsing Across Khorvaire. I wanted to wait until the game was a little farther along, though. With the pace of PbP games as slow as it is, it could be forever between updates. I suppose I could do smaller, more frequent updates, though. I just might do that.

Starman

arwink

Clockwork Golem
From memory, Carnifexes Storyhour was based on a play by post. It's well worth reading without that though.

Steverooo

First Post
I've had several (although none were played by post on ENWorld, no). "A Bad End" was a long play by post, using a non-D20 rules system. It lasted more than a year, before the BBEFs won! There was another short adventure with one of the same PCs. I think there was also another one, but I can't recall what it was, right off hand...

Oh, yeah! It was a Buffy The Vampire-Slayer game, that never really took off, due to a lack of attention from the GM. Buffy: The Awakening.

Last edited:

Remove ads