Did you have trouble ordering the Book of Eldritch Might II?

Did you have trouble ordering The Book of Eldritch Might II?

• Had no trouble at all

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Couldn't even get through to the site

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Had the order fail partway through the process

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Didn't even try

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Poll closed .

android

First Post
my experience

i had the process fail part way through. i just backed up and started again and it went through fine on the second try.

i will also take the oppurtunity to recommend the book to everyone, it's got lots of good stuff in it.

Ma'varkith

First Post
Aces! Another asinine poll!

If you have trouble with the download, wouldn't discussing it with those hosting the download be a better idea than posting yet another unnecessary poll?

Ma'varkith said:
Aces! Another asinine poll!

If you have trouble with the download, wouldn't discussing it with those hosting the download be a better idea than posting yet another unnecessary poll?

Thanks for the insightful suggestion. I might never have thought to contact those selling the product.

I contacted those hosting the download immediately, and have as of yet received no help.

The poll might very well be useful to A) people thinking about trying to order the product right now and B) to he author of the product, who might be interested to know if his customers are having trouble.

Ma'varkith

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
The poll might very well be useful to A) people thinking about trying to order the product right now and B) to he author of the product, who might be interested to know if his customers are having trouble.

a) Perhaps they should be directed to one of the 4 other threads already started about the book.

b) monte@montecook.com would probably work much better than this poll, no?

I checked his website (took less time than setting up this poll did, I imagine), and it says "Should you have problems downloading a product you purchased, please contact Customer Service at this address, and they'll straighten everything out for you." - the Customer service in question being the email address wolfmail@white-wolf.com - from my own experience, turnaround time for that address is between 1 and 4 hours.

drnuncheon

Explorer
Try rpgnow.com

I had no trouble whatsoever ordering from rpgnow.com.
If you're worried about White Wolf's website, perhaps
you can try there.

See? Now this thread is useful. :D

J

Torque

First Post
I spent about 20 minutes trying to order it on the WW site, and had to reload each page several times before it would work, then one page wouldn't work no matter what I did, so I went to RPGnow and got it in moments. Haven't had a chance to read it yet though.

Remove ads