WotC Digital D&D advent calendar from DnDBeyond

Dec 14 is a coupon for 20% off your purchase from dndmini.com
That's definitely one I'll use. My FLGS doesn't always get the bigger minis because they usually take awhile to sell and take up a ton of shelf space, so I'll be picking up a few. Especially if it works on preorders!

pukunui

Legend
That's definitely one I'll use. My FLGS doesn't always get the bigger minis because they usually take awhile to sell and take up a ton of shelf space, so I'll be picking up a few. Especially if it works on preorders!
I would like to use it myself, but for some reason, dndmini.com only ships some products to NZ -- and they give no indication of which ones will ship here or not until you try to place the order. :(

(I also don't make enough purchases from US websites to justify paying for NZ Post's "virtual" US postal address service.)

Just tested the dndmini.com code and it does give 20% off of preorder items (so I'll be using it for some Dragonlance stuff that'll be coming out in Q2 2023). It also doesn't appear to have a limit, so for example you could get $80 off of that huge Tiamat "mini". Red dragon trophy head for your wall? $95 off. No idea how fast they ship stuff if you were considering using it for a gift for someone, but definitely a good coupon if you use minis!

darjr

I crit!
Just tested the dndmini.com code and it does give 20% off of preorder items (so I'll be using it for some Dragonlance stuff that'll be coming out in Q2 2023). It also doesn't appear to have a limit, so for example you could get $80 off of that huge Tiamat "mini". Red dragon trophy head for your wall? $95 off. No idea how fast they ship stuff if you were considering using it for a gift for someone, but definitely a good coupon if you use minis!
That’s cool

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Dec 17 = 20% off a sweatshirt and patch set

I first read that as "eyepatch"and got my hopes up.

images.jpg

Aargh, matey!

Remove ads