WotC Digital D&D advent calendar from DnDBeyond

The problem is, they started with something quite good, and then have had nothing but rubbish. It's not as if the offers are even good offers! They can have some rubbish, but they need to have a little bit more good stuff mixed in.

What do you expect as a freebie going out to thousands of people?
it isn't even a full 25 days (it started on 4th) so they could have done 21 monsters (1 per day), 10 coupons for % off (more or less 1/3 days) and 4 small sets of rules (these 2 feats, these 3 spells, this race and these 2 subclasses)(1 per week) wouldn't be much more work and would have built more excitement.

They could put out 25 days of monsters without much issue... an advent calander full of days of ads/coupons is weird

I, personally, would wait until more than 1/5 of the items were revealed before declaring what it is "full of".
this kind of rules lawyering is a little weird... we all know today is the 8th and it started on the 4th... of the 4 days we have it is 1 thing for DMs, and 3 things that are ads/coupons... if there are 0 more ads/coupons that would make those 3 days odd... if from this point forward all we get are ads/coupons that will make the 1st day with the monster weird. If of the 21 days 17 that are left slight less then half of them (7) are ads/coupons then I think my comment will age well, if less then 5 more are it wont age well... but as of the information we have today 12/8 my comment based on the information we have stands.

Now should I type out the date, the ratio to date and that it is my opinion every time I put an opinion down? At what point is my opinion that is based on available information considered based on the available information and not some future sight I don't have?

Yeah, but that's only good for GMs.
As apposed to D&D players that want a D&D themed Yahtzee game, or D&D players that want the least read of the 3 core rule books for 10% off?

darjr

I crit!
I’m not upset. But I did stop checking.

Avoid the spoiler if you’re still invested.

Enough so if anyone is interested you can see all of them.

Though I bet they could change them before they are “revealed”.

Dunno if they have or would.

Set your computers date to the 24th and hu can look at all of them.

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
ugh... I was excited when this started, not so much anymore
Yeah. What I find interesting is that there's no discussion about it on the DDB forums.

Boo! That's pretty sad.

Voadam

Legend
I’m not upset. But I did stop checking.

Avoid the spoiler if your still invested.

Can you spoiler them here?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases