• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Sounds like a plan, and will keep me busy :) I think I might be pretty easy to get there.

That going to be an IC thread thing? (Shorter prolog type thing?)
Hmm...I'm thinking maybe not, since its more of a background addition (similar to what BS and Unleashed are working on together there) that would timeline-wise take place significantly before the game, though I would also be open to roleplaying some of it out as well. I know I'm probably being confusing here :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm...I'm thinking maybe not, since its more of a background addition (similar to what BS and Unleashed are working on together there) that would timeline-wise take place significantly before the game, though I would also be open to roleplaying some of it out as well. I know I'm probably being confusing here :lol:
Actually, looking closely at your history, I would probably insert what I had in mind directly after everything that happened in the history and still before the game proper, so it theoretically could work as a Prologue, though it would still be a while before the game proper temporally.

Bront

The man with the probe
No problem, I'm up for whatever. Roleplaying a bit out is always fun to get into character, but not needed. I'm flexable, as long as it's something to do :)

Night btw :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I know I would prefer to RP out the meeting with Unleashed character... I don't want her to be mellow out just because. :)
I suppose I could make separate character history threads for each player (or pair of players in your case) that could be merged together. Of course, if I do, some of the character histories could take a while to finish, like in SoM. :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I know I would prefer to RP out the meeting with Unleashed character... I don't want her to be mellow out just because. :)

We can always do it via emails if Rystil doesn't want to do it ingame. :)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I suppose I could make separate character history threads for each player (or pair of players in your case) that could be merged together. Of course, if I do, some of the character histories could take a while to finish, like in SoM. :lol:

You're right there, it could be weeks yet! :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
We can always do it via emails if Rystil doesn't want to do it ingame. :)
Rystil wants to include an NPC though too, though ;)

Hmm...Unleashed and BS together in their own little thread--this could be interesting :D

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Rystil wants to include an NPC though too, though ;)

Hmm...Unleashed and BS together in their own little thread--this could be interesting :D

Well we wouldn't lack for posts. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads