• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohbiel

First Post
I've read over your homebrew stuff, so Very intrested is the apt term. Though abit confused. How much of the story behind this game took place in other threads?

Ahh, nevermind, just read the 1st post. Aside from reading DI 1 is there anything else required before I start statting out a character?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kohbiel said:
I've read over your homebrew stuff, so Very intrested is the apt term. Though abit confused. How much of the story behind this game took place in other threads?

Ahh, nevermind, just read the 1st post. Aside from reading DI 1 is there anything else required before I start statting out a character?
Nope, not really--though do keep in mind that this one will be my roleplaying-heavier game, so a Berserker may feel out of place :D

Since you've read my homebrew stuff, that probably means you've seen unleashed's compilation, which is the best reference for all the stuff I've said (at least at the moment). Also, if you're interested in other threads on the subject, try filtering for the Spelljamming category and you'll only hit my threads (including my very first one where I first fished for interest in my setting). Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Rystil

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
No problem, I'm up for whatever. Roleplaying a bit out is always fun to get into character, but not needed. I'm flexable, as long as it's something to do :)

Night btw :)
Hmm...I think it would be feasible to throw in a little thread for this while we wait for everyone to be ready. I may do that tonight. Same goes for the unleashed/BS thing, though I'm probably missing pieces of that, and we'll need to decide on where to begin.

unleashed

First Post
Kohbiel said:

Well before you actually start with the stats, you'll need to go to Invisible Castle and roll a d20 under the name you want to use to roll dice for the game. Then post the link here for Rystil so he can okay it before rolling your stats.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well before you actually start with the stats, you'll need to go to Invisible Castle and roll a d20 under the name you want to use to roll dice for the game. Then post the link here for Rystil so he can okay it before rolling your stats.
Ah yeah, there's that too--I'd forgotten :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
So, how do you want to deal with my character's background?
Methinks a little solo thread before the game could work. Now, I'm moving back to MIT pretty soon, so I won't be able to finish it up this weekend, but it shouldn't take too long, and could be a fun little roleplaying aid to get in character :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads