• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Wooo! I'm glad to be here, I'll do my best to work up a character in the morning
Okey dokey--I'd be surprised and impressed if you managed it so soon, considering how very very variant the system is :D

unleashed

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Wooo! I'm glad to be here, I'll do my best to work up a character in the morning

As I posted for Kohbiel before, you'll need to go to Invisible Castle and roll a d20 under the name you want to use to roll dice for the game. Then post the link here for Rystil so he can okay it before rolling your stats.

LogicsFate

First Post
unleashed said:
As I posted for Kohbiel before, you'll need to go to Invisible Castle and roll a d20 under the name you want to use to roll dice for the game. Then post the link here for Rystil so he can okay it before rolling your stats.

Alright, my rolls are in my sig, though I will link to it again for ease, and all rolls I make are always under LF

Bront

The man with the probe
Roll 7 times, keep any 6, not roll 6 LF :)

Also:

You may reroll if:
-You have no stat over 14
-Your total bonuses are less than +2 (I think)
-Rystil says so (not likely if the other two criterias are met)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I think I've done a fairly good job as your administrative assistant :)
Between you and unleashed, you pick up on all the important things that I always forget, so I guess that means you guys certainly are excellent administrative assistants :lol:

Does that make me the crazy maverick executive whose policies are effective but incredibly messy, requiring the assistants to do loads of cleanup in his wake?

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Between you and unleashed, you pick up on all the important things that I always forget, so I guess that means you guys certainly are excellent administrative assistants :lol:

Does that make me the crazy maverick executive whose policies are effective but incredibly messy, requiring the assistants to do loads of cleanup in his wake?
Just don't ask me to wear a mini-skirt :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads