• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Alright, my rolls are in my sig, though I will link to it again for ease, and all rolls I make are always under LF
Not only what Bront said, but also I have slightly different rules for hopeless characters, and a canny player can choose to keep the bad 6 of their 7 in order to make a borderline hopeless character become hopeless, so they get another reroll.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Just don't ask me to wear a mini-skirt :confused:
No, of course not--why would I want my administrative assistants wearing something crazy like that? Rather, I expect them to wear the chainmail bikini uniform :)

Bront

The man with the probe
10,16,9,17,15,8,12 - drop the 8, and it's not a bad set. You could do worse. (I have someone who has a 5)

LogicsFate

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
No, of course not--why would I want my administrative assistants wearing something crazy like that? Rather, I expect them to wear the chainmail bikini uniform :)

O, can I be an AA too? Er, uh I mean, chainmail bikini, that's crazy!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
10,16,9,17,15,8,12 - drop the 8, and it's not a bad set. You could do worse. (I have someone who has a 5)
Bah, the 5 is after her -4 racial mod :p (Imagine if she rolled a 5 and had a mod 1 :lol: )

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
*adjusts* I think I need a bigger cup size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads