• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha nods "I felt the same way when I lost my home, back when my father was killed by a Dragonlord. In time, it will pass, and you'll be back on your feet. Untill then, this here is my home, and if it helps you feel better, you're welcome to share it with me and the ones I love." She casts a friendly gaze to her Soul Sister, not wanting her to feel excluded.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha looks at Zythryd, then at Louteah, then back at Zythryd again. "I ... I don't believe you. How do you know this?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"She gave a public execution...it was extremely gory...she put her hand to his head and channeled energy into it, and then his head exploded. Then she ripped out his heart and held it up to the cheering crowd, and then hugged it to her like some sort of pet..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"She said... that he died cursing her name... she was so certain...But Alyz could never..." Vasha stumbles over the words. She sits back to keep her balance. "I ... I must speak with her... I'm sure there's something I'm missing..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well she's not here right now. She went to go buy that other slave-girl. She'll be back soon, though...Don't worry, Vasha."

"That's only one of the bloodthirsty things she's done...the woman is a vicious killer."

Bront

The man with the probe
"She said she loved him... how could she?... Daddy..." Tears being to fall again from the Naiad's eyes (Must be a Naiad thing ;))

"Zythryd, if what you say...if what you say is true, and Alyz isn't changed... then all is lost for Arris. I don't know if I can believe that. I don't know if I can live with having given away everything..."

She sobs some more "No! It can't be! I won't believe it. I can't believe..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vasha...I didn't mean to make you cry, but...I had to tell you what I know about her. Heck, she might have teamed up with Vrymiin to get me imprisoned to avoid meeting me to make sure I didn't say anything about her to you...She obviously has some reason to lie to you..."

Remove ads