• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
"With you near, I couldn't help but."

Vasha kisses Louteah, and then rises. She puts on the white dress Louteah gave her before she accompanies her down to breakfast.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Yes, thanks to my Soul Sister." Vasha smiles and gives Louteah a gentile kiss. In Louteah's white dress, Vasha glows again with a gentile, youthful inocence that has been missing for the past few days.

"So, what of Zythryd's remaining slave, and how is Zythryd doing?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Niilaa goes on auction today, and I intend to buy her. Zythryd is still asleep...But I think you are in for a pleasant surprise...If you have any questions for me, you can ask them now, I suppose."

Bront

The man with the probe
"A pleasant supprise, that's a good change. Is he better today? I hope Niilaa is well too, but we can help her here if she's not."

"And Alyz, I can only tell you of my admiration for the risks that you're taking. I had no idea you were in as deep as you are amidst the Dragonlords. It must be rough on you to have to decend into that world again and again."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"He is better now, I think. She is probably not doing well though, based on what I heard of how Vrymiin treated her, but you're right that we can help her."

"In some ways, yes, it is. It hurts to have someone hate you, I know you know from Zythryd. It is the same with me as it was for you, except Gralas hated me without having his mind warped against me...and Marrik too. But you see, as you have no doubt guessed from my choice of companions, I am a Dragonlord. My real name is Lhyzra, Crown Princess Lhyzra Valthyne."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha lights up "So, Zythryd is ok? I can see him?"

"But, you're an Ecomancer too? You've made such a great sacrifice, defying your family like this. Perhaps some day you can tell me why. But I believe and trust in you Alyz, you have a great love in you."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, he is well. You can see him when he wakes up, okay?"

"I'm not an Ecomancer, Vasha. I'm just a Dragonlord. I do share much common ground with the Ecomancers though, but technically, I have not defied my family..."

"Vasha, I am glad that you trust me,"
a little tear comes to Alyz's eye, "It is more than the others would do..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Where is he sleeping, I'd like to be there when he does wake."

"You have defied them in all but the letter, which must be hard on you. I'm here for you Sister, as you and Louteah have been for me, if you need me."

"I've noticed trust is something that many are loath to give, and from what I've been through, I understand why. But understanding does not make the hurt of distrust any easier. Don't give up Sister."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads