• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA: [sblock]“Because I have trust issues when it comes to males,” Kallithyia admits honesty without going into any details, “its not about being a challenge its about being a moving target, it’s about having a cunning mind guiding the sword, its about all that and much more,” Kallithyia smiles slightly before adding, “besides I use to be a pretty decent teacher so maybe you can pick up on something new.”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Well, in that case, I guess I can help. I'm certainly a moving target, at least," he admits, "And if I can learn to move fluidly like you, it will be more than worth it."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Well, I doubt I am that good of a teacher,” Kallithyia admits with a sly smile, “most of my fluidity comes naturally while your race isn’t particularly known for such grace but at the least I plan on teaching you how to properly defend yourself.”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Oh, I see. Too bad, but I guess that makes sense. Usually, I would fight with a shield and armour, so the protection could help make up for my lack of agility. Would you like me to get practise swords? Usually I fight with a battle lance."[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Then please use a practice version of the battle spear and wear your preferred armor,” Kallithyia says as she joins her sparring partner in retrieving the required items, “my own armor is as much a weapon as it is an item of protection so I will not wear any armor. Sound fair?”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]*He nods.*

"I'll go get my armour and the practise weapons out of storage then--let's go."

*They head down to storage where he retrieves a breastplate and a heavy shield from one container, which seems to also have a non-practise battle lance, and then he heads to another container that has practise weapons, taking out a wooden practise lance.*

"Here they are. You can pick your practise weapon here--you probably want this practise greatsword, I'd guess."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Yes, I would,” Kallithyia says as she tests the weight of the weapon, it wasn’t as nice as her own greatsword but it would be adequate, “it should do the job well enough.”

* Kallithyia waits patiently, her keen eyes watching him always, for the man to slip into his armor. She offers her assists if he asks for it but mostly she just watches to see just how experienced he was with his own armor. *

OOC: I don’t think he would need to get naked but kalli doesn’t turn to off him privacy. (at least not without him asking her too)
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
*It takes him about four minutes to get his armour on to his satisfaction by himself, though at that point, it seems to be donned correctly. He doesn't take anything off beforehand--on the contrary, he slips on a soft silken undershirt over his exposed chest to ensure that the armour won't chafe too badly. At this point, he nods and turns to Kalli.*

"All done. Sorry for the wait."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Don’t be. You look like you’re quite the warrior now,” Kallithyia says quickly as she looks him over and nods approvingly.

* As she waits for him to lead her back above decks she studies him curiously, he had so far treated her with a fair amount of respect as a warrior and to the best of her knowledge he hadn’t even acknowledge her as a female. She decided it was nice to be given such respect and that she could, in turn, return the favor. *

Kallithyia asked with a sidewise glance, “What is your name and what place do you call home?” [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads