• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Disappearing smiley

Nifelhein

First Post
Rude? The emoticon is not rude, it is the people who use it that are so. Many people make good use of it and that is proof enough, in my opinion.

Anyway, that is the old problem, do we ban people or the means they have to set things aflame? ;)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Nifelhein said:
Rude? The emoticon is not rude, it is the people who use it that are so. Many people make good use of it and that is proof enough, in my opinion.

Anyway, that is the old problem, do we ban people or the means they have to set things aflame? ;)
That was what I wanted to say, wasn't it? :)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Horacio said:
I also find it ironic and useful. It can be rude, yes, but words can be rude too, and nobody has suggested to ban words from the forum :)
Certain words are banned from the forum. :)

Gez

First Post
:rolleyes: I'm just doing some optical gymnastic. It's good for your eyes. Roll them frequently. It gives them greater mobility, and prevents strabism. :rolleyes:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Gez said:
:rolleyes: I'm just doing some optical gymnastic. It's good for your eyes. Roll them frequently. It gives them greater mobility, and prevents strabism. :rolleyes:
That was a wise advise...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ashwyn

First Post
If we're getting one from Nutkinland, I suggest this one:
enw.gif
:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads