• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Disappearing smiley

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
But paranoid rhymes with android, and everybody knows that all world leaders (including Morrus) are indeed androids created by the little grey aliens in a secret conspiracy to gain global control and steal our freedom using control rays emitted by cell phones...

kirinke

First Post
Horacio said:
But paranoid rhymes with android, and everybody knows that all world leaders (including Morrus) are indeed androids created by the little grey aliens in a secret conspiracy to gain global control and steal our freedom using control rays emitted by cell phones...

*tackles Horacio to the ground and casts cure disease, calm emotions and deep slumber on him.

Easy there... Everyone stand back. He'll be alright in a min... or rather in a few days or maybe whenever my last spell wears off. :cool:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Kirinke, I knew you were only a minion of the alien powers, don't dare to approach!!!
Horacio hides behind Gez

Ashwyn

First Post
Horacio said:
Kirinke, I knew you were only a minion of the alien powers, don't dare to approach!!!
Horacio hides behind Gez
Silly Horacio, anyone with Douglas Adams in their signature can't be evil! Or at least not that bad.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
And what about you, a teddy bear who speaks, I'm sure you're also part of the conspiracy!

Where did I put my pills? Oh, damn, aliens have hidden them to drive me crazy!

I blame Piratecat

:D

kirinke

First Post
Horacio said:
And what about you, a teddy bear who speaks, I'm sure you're also part of the conspiracy!

Where did I put my pills? Oh, damn, aliens have hidden them to drive me crazy!

I blame Piratecat

:D

*looks dissapointed.
darn. I guess my spells fizzled.....
*cracks up and rolls on the floor, laughing hysterically....

Remove ads