• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Yes, you're right, so far only the motivation is background based. 3000 miles isn't just a walk in the park! :)
Well, that distorted map makes Sairundan look not that much farther than Earling, and getting to Earling was really easy for Lasair. Heck, Ras and Ogrin just went up there randomly on a lark :lol:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
That distorted map is so confusing to look at. I planned on making a new one, but I barely have time to run my adventures, let alone draw a map of a fantasy world.

Manzanita

First Post
If this is of interest to LEW historians, Patlin's Blood of the Werewolf was built almost entirely around Rowan's backstory, and tied it up rather nicely.

Erekose is also running an adventure right now that is largely based on Gorefoot's background. And I believe to a lesser extent, Percy's, though that hasn't been made clear yet.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I just realized I left Patlin off the list of judges that I gave CS a few days ago. My sincerest apologies, Patlin, I just copied the list right off my desktop and didn't double check it.

1. Bront
2. Erekose13
4. Manzanita
5. Orsal
6. Rae ArdGaoth
7. Rystil Arden
8. GnomeWorks
9. Patlin

Patlin

Explorer
:) Not a problem. :)

Blood of the Werewolf was very character driven, especially for Rowan and Julianna... which made it especially fun, IMO.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well, that distorted map makes Sairundan look not that much farther than Earling, and getting to Earling was really easy for Lasair. Heck, Ras and Ogrin just went up there randomly on a lark :lol:
I actualy mesured it on the "accurate" map, and it was no where near 3000 miles.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:

Blood of the Werewolf was very character driven, especially for Rowan and Julianna... which made it especially fun, IMO.
Yes, it was, and very well done.

B4cchus

Explorer
Patlin said:

To which i'd like to add that is was fun for the rest of the party as well, not just for the two people who "starred" in the plotline.

LogicsFate

First Post
Hi, I'm LF.

You might remember me from such threads as, RDI 7-9, GD 7-10, Festival of Halina, ect. and from years ranging from '04 to '07.
In my last going away letter I said some silly things about retiring characters. I see now my words might have been a little rash as a review of policy says "retired" is forever. What I meant to say was... put on hold? placed in limbo? fed to mods?

RLs well back on track and I'm back to gaming face-to-face and found myself yearning to come back to PbP while I was at it. So what do ya say?

I've got a Level 2 Wizard and and a Level 2 Cleric itching for an adventure.

LF
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads