• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boddynock

First Post
I will be away from tomorrow until New Year's Eve, and won't have Net access.

I'll try and post in each of my games but just in case ... all my DM's please feel free to NPC my characters as needed for now.

Thanks.

Happy Christmas! Happy New Year!

'Nock

Bront

The man with the probe
Character Judges:

I'm still waiting on a responce for approval of Vanitri for Level 10. I've gotten 1 reply since the 6th.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
They are requirement. You need to have it to be able to take a level in that class. So it is before.

Bront said:
No, you have to meet the reqs before hand.

Thanks. Actually it does work out as I would want him to pick up something to mask his alignment like a ring of mind shielding but at 8000gp might be difficult to get.

I am still debating whether to just stick with Ranger class but reach 5th level caster would need to be 10th level Ranger/whateverlevelRogue...long time away. Although it may be almost as long as an assassin/rogue/ranger due to penalties if they are not kept even levels and the extra ranks for other classes to keep them level. He has enough use magic device to be able to cast spells in some way regardless. Decisions, decisions...

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I've posted the summary for A Teacher for Laynie, with Rystil's revisions, to the end of the thread (1, 2) and to the wiki, as well as updating the copy in the Recomp thread.

Volidar's Tale coming up in the future.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quick question: How many PCs aren't involved in the Mega-Adventure? I may have a new adventure in the works that takes place in and around Orussus, but it would be starting in January and I'd like to design it more towards the folks that aren't involved elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads