D&D 5E Disney builds

niklinna

satisfied?
From the Ranger subclass survivor thread, in response to a comment about the Swarmkeeper subclass:

For some reason your comment got me thinking of a really angry Snow White Ranger character (maybe multiclassed Bard), tutored by the huntsman who refused to kill her at the beginning of the movie, in full knowledge of the queen's evil and GUNNING FOR HER with a flock of shrikes.

Content warning!

Treantmonk also posted a video a few months back of a Disney princess build for 5e, so, I figured I would throw this out to the crazies at large!
  1. Pick a Disney hero or heroine. Or villain, what the heck! Does not need to be a princess.
  2. Think of a fun or demented twist on their story or abilities.
  3. Post a 5e character build to realize your dream.

niklinna

satisfied?
Huh, I would have imagined Belle as a College of Creation bard, what with all the animated objects! Not that she was the one who animated them, but it might have been an inspiration. Still, very cute pictures all.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
I think honestly Snow White is best as a Glamour Bard (you know she used enthralling performance on those Dwarves! And Mantle of Majesty to get them to "wash up"!) variant Human with the Eldritch Adept (Beast Speech) feat as their variant feat

Cinderella is definitely an Archfey Warlock (fairy godmother anyone?) - twist is that she used her warlock power to ensnare the prince to get her revenge on her Step-mother and sisters

Mulan - Dex based Battle Master fighter (she even has calligraphy proficiency!) with the Lucky feat

Remove ads