• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Displaced Creature Catalog Threads

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Hmmm, well, I do try to keep up as much as I can. :p I kind of wonder if just focusing on one thread at a time might go faster, since there'd be less for me to read and remember when I get back to each critter.

Cleon

Legend
Hmmm, well, I do try to keep up as much as I can. :p I kind of wonder if just focusing on one thread at a time might go faster, since there'd be less for me to read and remember when I get back to each critter.

Sure, whatever you find easier.

I find having a few threads on the go helps creativity, since if I get stuck for inspiration for one conversion I can usually come up with some ideas for another.

But it may be more efficient concentrating on one monster at a time.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Well, let's wrap a few of these up and think about cutting down to just a few. Or it's ok if we keep these going, as long as you don't mind how slow I can get!

Cleon

Legend
Well, let's wrap a few of these up and think about cutting down to just a few. Or it's ok if we keep these going, as long as you don't mind how slow I can get!

I'll go along with whichever option you prefer.

Casimir's 5E conversions should be enough to amuse me when you're busy with other things.

Remove ads