Displaced Creature Catalog Threads

Cleon

Legend
Posted. Man, it would be nice to get that thread back into this forum.

I'm hoping you're referring to the Kraken thread rather than any of our many, many threads that went AWOL during the last server kerfuffle…

Maybe I should restart the thread here once we finish the current conversion? I don't think there's much left with the Mystaran Kraken.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Yes, I did mean the kraken thread. I just posted there. And I think it's done with those updates, if you agree.
It probably would be better to start a new kraken thread here. I don't know why, but we can't seem to get anyone's attention to move those threads. Maybe if we report them or something.

Cleon

Legend
Yes, I did mean the kraken thread. I just posted there. And I think it's done with those updates, if you agree.
It probably would be better to start a new kraken thread here. I don't know why, but we can't seem to get anyone's attention to move those threads. Maybe if we report them or something.

I think we just have to settle on the Mystaran Kraken's language ability and we're done with that conversion, which would seem to be a good point for me to restart the thread here.

Although upon reflection, there's no reason not to start a Kraken thread in General Monsters before completing the conversion. I could just leave it with the initial post and index until we're ready with the next conversion.

Cleon

Legend
Although upon reflection, there's no reason not to start a Kraken thread in General Monsters before completing the conversion. I could just leave it with the initial post and index until we're ready with the next conversion.

I've started the Kraken Variants thread.

Which means I have a few links in the Completed Creatures Index that need updating.

Remove ads