Divine Version of Ultimate Magus?

rgard

Adventurer
Hey All, maybe this will end up in the Legacy House Rules forum, but does anybody know if there was a WotC website or 3rd party divine version of the Ultimate Magus PrC?

I'm thinking that if it was done, it would be a cleric/druid combo that requires devotion to a woodlands god with nature related domains for the cleric side of the combination.

Thanks,
Rich

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The closest I think you can get is combining a divine class with the Ardent (sort of a psionic cleric) and finding the psi/divine combo PrCl...whichever that one was.

rgard

Adventurer
The closest I think you can get is combining a divine class with the Ardent (sort of a psionic cleric) and finding the psi/divine combo PrCl...whichever that one was.

Hi Danny, thanks that is a good idea. I went through my Complete Divine, Complete Champion, XPH and Complete Psionic and didn't find a manifester/divine theurge PrC. I may have missed it though. There may be PrC that does that combo in one of the Eberron or Forgotten Realms books.

If anybody knows of a manifester/divine theurge PrC, please do chime in.

Anyway, I think divine version of the Ultimate Magus may not have been done yet. I'll put my thoughts to paper and post something over in the house rules section.

Thanks,
Rich

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
And there ya go- thanks, AbyssKnight!

I think I have that one bookmarked in another web browser (that I need to update)- otherwise I'd have posted that for you.

Remove ads