D&D General DIY xps foam terrain. Videos? Pics? Advice?

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
My next dungeon tile project is to replicate the shrine and final resting place of the Rakasta Mummy Lord, Rajas'el-najar. It will be the big finale of our current quest line in which the PCs have teamed up with the Rakastas. They have just begun to search for the shrine. The Rakasta believe it to be the holy resting place of their saintly ancestor.

Tragedy awaits.
received_1376066859486196.jpeg

pogre

Legend
My next dungeon tile project is to replicate the shrine and final resting place of the Rakasta Mummy Lord, Rajas'el-najar. It will be the big finale of our current quest line in which the PCs have teamed up with the Rakastas. They have just begun to search for the shrine. The Rakasta believe it to be the holy resting place of their saintly ancestor.

Tragedy awaits.
View attachment 153233

These are my favorites kind of projects - where you build something for a specific encounter in an adventure. Cannot wait to see what you come up with!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus

Tragedy awaits.
View attachment 153233

Are you making generic tiles you can arrange into this format but you can re-used for future sites or it is going to be specifically this place only?

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
Are you making generic tiles you can arrange into this format but you can re-used for future sites or it is going to be specifically this place only?

I plan to cut the floor pieces specifically for this place, but I'm sure I'll re-use them at some point.

I'm using an OLFA knife. We'll see what happens 😉

dave2008

Legend

Tragedy awaits.
View attachment 153233
Love that map!

Remove ads