• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gellion

First Post
I will see if i can

ArthurQ said:
Tell ya friggin what! Gather up your players. Ill run a game on IRC for you Next saturday night. Starting Level 3rd. + 1 Level adjustment max for races (aka ECL 2).
Level 3 starting gold. Average HP for all levels past first.

All Forgotten realms 3e/3.5 rules and supplements open with the exception of spellfire.

Come to irc #ForgottenRealms on chat.psionics.net and i'll run a one shot game for you.

You can try this saturday but for once i'm working on a sat. So prolly next week.

Cheers!

Edit: oh here is a stat array for you 18 16 14 14 12 10
yes its a bit strong, but the primary bad guys havae the same stats.

I will see if i can get them too. Hopefully i am not busy next satuday.

To Piratecat: I was flying in the air pelting him with spells. Although not to much affect. I mainly focused on helping the Monk and Ranger in my group.

I will see if i can talk to my DM, although he usually just blows mer off with some inane reason.

jdavis

First Post
You need to explain to him that the DM can't win the game, it's not a competition between the players and the DM (the DM will always win any competiton, he controls the whole game world). I would of got up and thanked him for ruining the game and left. ArthurQ hit the nail on the head the guys a idiot.

Gellion

First Post
jdavis said:
You need to explain to him that the DM can't win the game, it's not a competition between the players and the DM (the DM will always win any competiton, he controls the whole game world). I would of got up and thanked him for ruining the game and left. ArthurQ hit the nail on the head the guys a idiot.

I almost did, but he told me to "Sit down and stop being such a baby". And he told us that if we died he would rip up our character sheets, when when of the members in our groups PC died he ripped up his character sheet, and was bragging about how he was proof we could die.

One odd thing he does, claiming he is trying to be nice ot me, is gives me access to the whole spell list. *Watches as all the members of the board have seizures*. But he just makes his NPC all but immune to any spell i cast, or gives them an itme to seriously negate any spell i cast. Such as the item that halves all magical affects. So yeah, he is odd.

Hopefully i can try to talk to him a bit later, i but i think it is hopeless.

Last edited:

Gellion

First Post
Aaron L said:
Thats real bad, dude.

I mean, 8 year old bad.

:eek:

That bad? :eek:

Its bad enough that he threatens to reduce my INT score whenever i dont do something for him(which he could easily do himself, like get him a soda).

Last edited:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I'm half tempted for you to invite him here so we can tear into him, but we arent that kind of community.

Oy. This DM is hopeless.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Gellion said:
:eek:

That bad? :eek:

Its bad enough that he threatens to reduce my INT score whenever i dont do something for him(which he could easily do himself, like get him a soda).
GAH! Thats it! forget what i said. invite him here so we can tear into him!!!!!

Mystery Man

First Post
I'm sensing either a troll or some serious crippling, sibling rivalry here. Worsened by the possibility that all parties involved are very young.

Gellion

First Post
ArthurQ said:
GAH! Thats it! forget what i said. invite him here so we can tear into him!!!!!

I dont want him to find out about this place. It is a haven of sorts for me.

To Mystery Man: I am not a troll, if i come across as one, then i am sincerely sorry. I am being serious here.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads