• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Software for statting monsters/npcs

RingXero

kingpaul said:
Ummm...not quite Eric. That's where you start for eTools. PCGen, which is a separate entity from CMP, can be downloaded from http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/

eTools is a WotC product that CMP has the license to work on and create datasets of WotC books. They also have the license to create datasets for PCGen.

Well, there is an Image link on the right hand side called PC Gen.

;)

RX

kingpaul

First Post
RingXero said:
Well, there is an Image link on the right hand side called PC Gen.
On the CMP site? That's because CMP does datasets for PCGen. There's also images for WotC, Malhavoc Press, Bastion Press, Troll Lord Games, FFE, Paizo, Game Mechanincs, MEG, Sovereign Press, GenCon and Triple Knot Consulting.

RingXero

kingpaul said:
On the CMP site? That's because CMP does datasets for PCGen. There's also images for WotC, Malhavoc Press, Bastion Press, Troll Lord Games, FFE, Paizo, Game Mechanincs, MEG, Sovereign Press, GenCon and Triple Knot Consulting.

yep, I was just trying to say that Eric wasn't entirely wrong. You can use the link he gave to get to PCGen's site.

rx

kingpaul

First Post
RingXero said:
yep, I was just trying to say that Eric wasn't entirely wrong. You can use the link he gave to get to PCGen's site.
My apologies then. I was interpreting it as CMP produced both eTools and PCGen.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads