DM's Screen in August???

Snarls-at-Fleas

First Post
I think that wonderfule table in DMG pg. 42 (Difficulty Class and Damage by Level) is the most likely candidate for the DM screen.
It's very neat.
Though I DM with my 22" monitor on the table...
Hm... WotC... what about the DM e-screen, hah?
And books formatted the way new Dungeon/Dragon is done?
I'd definitely buy them.

Jack Colby

First Post
I'm disappointed too, but if they had to delay to get the awesome quality screen that has been described, then I'm all for it. I love what I've heard of this thing! Four panels! Gameboard strength! Landscape! Just about perfect.

Now I hope they made extremely sensible choices when it came to what charts and info are actually included... ;)

Scribble

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
We had to delay to get the quality/price we wanted. This is a lot like the stock of the True20 GM screen.

Thanks Pramas we reversed engineered yours! :D

Thanks for the reply... I'm still itchin for the screen to eb released sooner... C'moooooon work your brand manager magic! ;)

Mezzer

First Post
Although I was saddened when I noticed this, as long as it's quality stuff, with a good layout and all the necessary and relevant data on it, I can wait for it. My 3e screen+paperclips+a few tables I need will hack it for now.

daddystabz

Explorer
Ryngard said:
Hey us Star Wars Saga players had to wait almost a year! :)

Yup! Those Star Wars Saga Edition players out there (me included) had to wait almost a year and the GM screen still has not been released for Saga Edition yet. This is because it is well known that Star Wars RPG gamers are the red headed stepchildren of WotC.

Remove ads