• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM's Screen in August???

Scribble

First Post
Why no screen until August?

I'm getting the books in june... that means june + july before I get a screen for the game?

What are they thinking?

You hear me wizards?!?!?! Well, I guess you don't HEAR me, because you can't hear a message board... well I guess you COULD but it would only sound like a general buzzing noise from your PC unless you have a really loud fan then it might sound like a humming nosie or a whirring noise, in which case you should get a new one they make silent ones now relatively cheap but all this is beside the point!

What are/were you thinking WOTC! get me a screen ASAP! :)

Scribble

First Post
Lord Tirian said:
Yeah. I want one as well and I want it in June.

Cheers, LT.

You would think it would be something that would come out at the same time as the core books... I think it should be included in the gift box actually.

I guess it's an artifact from when the books were scheduled to be released in sucessive months?

FIX IT WIZARDS!!! C'MON PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Scott Rouse Scott Rouse Scott Rouse!!! (If I know old school D&D and I do, then that gives me a 5% chance each time I say it to summon scott to the boards!)

Family

First Post
In that case: Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse, Scott Rouse! = 100%

-And if he shows would you kindly point him to my Attention: WotC thread?

---
Mal: "Okay, help me find our man; he's supposed to be older. Kind of stocky, wears a red sash crossways."
Kaylee: "Why does he do that?"
Mal: "Maybe he won the Miss Persephone pageant. Just help me look."

baberg

First Post
I'm planning to make printouts of important tables and such and tape that to my old AD&D 2nd Edition DM screen. Probably make a few for taping on the outside too, for the PCs.

When I'm finished I'll post it here on ENWorld.

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
We had to delay to get the quality/price we wanted. This is a lot like the stock of the True20 GM screen.

Thanks Pramas we reversed engineered yours! :D

Last edited:

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Scott_Rouse said:
We had to delay to get the quality/price we wanted. This is a lot like the stock of the True20 GM screen.

Thanks Pramas we reversed engineered yours! :D
Cool, thanks for the response!

Cheers, LT.

Thasmodious

First Post
Also, I think not overloading the consumer with content to purchase in too narrow a time frame is a concern. I mean, some of us may wish to have a screen now, but you all know if the screen and sheets released within a week of each other, the mods here would have to merge the numerous threads complaining that Wizards is trying to rip off their customers by frontloading product. Then people would speculate that they are frontloading product because they secretly know the game sucks and want to hit as many people as possible for as much as possible as quickly as possible before everyone figures it out. You know, because WotC r teh_devil0rz

:D

punkorange

First Post
I'm personally working on converting my thick, never-been-used, vampire screen to a 4th edition screen. Not sure what all info I should include just yet, because everything is still fresh and new, but I'll get it.

What I find more impressive about this thread though is the working summon.

awesome!

Remove ads