• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM's Toolkit Program--NOW AVAILABLE!

MadLetter

First Post
Idabrius said:
From the images you've got up there, is it fair to say that this thing is Java and therefore cross-platform?

Aye. Although neither I nor Eldritch_Lord are in love with Java, it was the best choice from the languages we know (I know delphi, but am crappy at it and rusted like hell; E_L knows a few others but thought Java would be the best one for this project).

Eldritch_Lord

Adventurer
Andur said:
You mean I had to read the entire post? :D

Suggestion:

Tie in the Power Creator to a "Power Card" printable format, if you've already done that, kudos.

Like MadLetter said, we've gotten that suggestion and are looking into it; it most likely won't be available at first release, but I'm pretty sure I can whip it up fairly quickly after everything else is finished.

Idabrius said:
From the images you've got up there, is it fair to say that this thing is Java and therefore cross-platform?

Our goal is to help all homebrewers, regardless of OS. (Though if you're using Linux, you get brownie points in my book. :D) We plan to release it as an executable .jar file, so the only thing you'll need to use it is a fairly recent version of J2SE.

MadLetter

First Post

We try to make this program as worthwhile as possible for all intents of home-brewing! :)

We might also extend the functionality, adding new features (I have heared something about Alchemy coming up in some book, which draws heavily from Ritual functions) as they are released! :)

Remove ads