DM's Toolkit Program--NOW AVAILABLE!

MadLetter

First Post
Idabrius said:
From the images you've got up there, is it fair to say that this thing is Java and therefore cross-platform?

Aye. Although neither I nor Eldritch_Lord are in love with Java, it was the best choice from the languages we know (I know delphi, but am crappy at it and rusted like hell; E_L knows a few others but thought Java would be the best one for this project).

Eldritch_Lord

Adventurer
Andur said:
You mean I had to read the entire post? :D

Suggestion:

Tie in the Power Creator to a "Power Card" printable format, if you've already done that, kudos.

Like MadLetter said, we've gotten that suggestion and are looking into it; it most likely won't be available at first release, but I'm pretty sure I can whip it up fairly quickly after everything else is finished.

Idabrius said:
From the images you've got up there, is it fair to say that this thing is Java and therefore cross-platform?

Our goal is to help all homebrewers, regardless of OS. (Though if you're using Linux, you get brownie points in my book. :D) We plan to release it as an executable .jar file, so the only thing you'll need to use it is a fairly recent version of J2SE.

MadLetter

First Post

We try to make this program as worthwhile as possible for all intents of home-brewing! :)

We might also extend the functionality, adding new features (I have heared something about Alchemy coming up in some book, which draws heavily from Ritual functions) as they are released! :)

Remove ads